Sunday, May 10, 2009

Symbion Health

Symbion Health Limited ("Symbion Health") notes the announcement by Primary Health Care Limited ("Primary") today that Primary has declared its takeover offer for Symbion Health and has voting power in Symbion Health of 53.81%
As stated in Symbion Health's announcement on 11 February 2008, in these circumstances, the Symbion Health Directors unanimously recommend that Symbion Health shareholders accept Primary's unconditional Offer.
The Symbion Health Directors intend to accept Primary's Offer in relation to the Symbion Health shares they own or control.
Recent sharemarket volatility has impacted the Board's view on relative value and Symbion Health shareholders now have the opportunity to receive $4.10 cash per share, if they choose to do so. It has also become evident that it is unlikely that any superior offer for Symbion Health will emerge in the foreseeable future.
Symbion Health shareholders should refer to Symbion Health's announcement on 11 February 2008 for further information. In addition, Symbion Health will issue a Supplementary Target's Statement in relation to recent developments.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I

starting using this oil when I colored my hair at the recommendation of my hairdresser because my hair sometimes felt limp and lifeless. I still use it now that I've let my gray grow out. It makes my hair

feel and smell great. I found that I don't have to wash my hair every day; I just spread some Curl Cream on my hands and scrunch it through my hair and it works out the "bedhead" look. I don't have super

curly hair; in fact, when I wash it, it looks straight. My hairdress is the one who showed me, using the Curl Cream, that my hair is actually naturally curly..not just wavy. I love it and use it nearly every

day.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home